Here you can find out what data is captured by our store, why we need it and what we do with it.
We take your privacy seriously, that's why we encrypt our whole store with SHA256 TLS1.2 SSL technology (https and green lock icon at the beginning of webpage address). Our e-commerce solution provider - Shopify - is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. If you have further questions, contact us.
What data is collected and what for?
- When you place an order, you must provide some information, such as email address, shipping address and so on. This data is saved to the database in order to process your order. This data isn't shared outside the Keyshorts staff.
- Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. secure datacenter. They provide us with e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products. If you are EU citizen, you must agree to transfer your data to United States of America, where Shopify's datacenter is located.
- If you choose credit card to pay for your order, Shopify Inc. temporarily stores your credit card information. It's encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as it's necessary to complete it. After completion it's deleted.
- Cookies are small text files saved on your computer or mobile device by web browser. Here is a list of cookies we use:
_session_id - allows Shopify Inc. to store information about your session (referrer, landing page).
_shopify_visit - no data held, persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, used by Shopify's internal stats tracker to record the number of visits.
_shopify_uniq - no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart - persistent for 2 weeks, stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id - stores your session id number.
- Statistics and system logs: we use Google Analytics to analyze traffic on the store. This service collect some data, such as city/region, screen size, web browser and operating system. None of this data, standalone or combined, can identify you personally.
- Keyshorts Sebastian Kończak company (store owner and operator) use and will use collected data only for internal purposes.
- Data will not be transferred to any third party, unless there is a legal action (eg. court order). One exception to this rule is Shopify Inc. company.