Transparent keyboard stickers with Bosnian symbols. Stickers are designed to match the "Croatian" keyboard layout on Mac, the "Bosnian (Cyrillic)" on Windows, and "ba" on Linux.
You can set these layouts using this guide.
- These transparent stickers will help translators and people using two languages to communicate faster
- You'll get two language layouts on one physical keyboard, which will end guessing where particular letters are placed
- 100% keyboard backlight compatible for the symbols you already have (not the symbols printed on the stickers)
- Easy application and removal
- Vivid, 100% opaque colors, including white
- Personalized position, so you won't cover your existing letters
- Incredible durability. Captions and colors remain intact even after intense use
- Eco-printed using UV LED technology with GREENGUARD Gold Certification (suitable for children and schools)
- Matt finish improves visibility in low-light conditions
- Made in European Union using premium vinyl