Canadian Aboriginal Syllabics (Inuktitut) keyboard stickers (two languages version) details
Bilingual keyboard stickers with two layouts: your own and Canadian Aboriginal Syllabics. Stickers are designed to match the "Inuktitut - Naqittaut" layout on Windows and the "Inuktitut (Nunavut)" layout on Mac.You can set this layout both on Mac and Windows.
Important: on the stickers there will be exactly these two language layouts selected from "Original language" and "Additional language" fields, even if product title says otherwise.
- These stickers will help translators and people using two languages to communicate faster
- You'll get two language layouts on one physical keyboard, which will end guessing where particular letters are placed
- Easy application and removal
- Incredible durability. Captions and colors remain intact even after intense use
- Matte finish improves visibility in low-light conditions
Stickers in Mac version are designed to fit specified Apple/MacBook keyboard. Stickers in Windows Universal version are designed to fit almost every keyboard, though they are not perfect fit. Single stickers can be smaller than a key - this is normal. Size of single sticker is 0.47x0.51 in (12x13 mm). Stickers in Windows Custom version are designed to perfectly fit specified laptop keyboard.
Please allow 5-15 business days for this item to ship.