Cherokee keyboard stickers (two languages version) details
Bilingual keyboard stickers with two languages: your own and Cherokee. Stickers are designed to match the "Cherokee Nation" layout on Windows and the "Cherokee (Nation)" layout on Mac.You can set this layout both on Mac and Windows.
Important: on the stickers there will be exactly these two language layouts selected from "Original language" and "Additional language" fields, even if product title says otherwise.
- These stickers will help translators and people using two languages to communicate faster
- You'll get two language layouts on one physical keyboard, which will end guessing where particular letters are placed
- Easy application and removal
- Incredible durability. Captions and colors remain intact even after intense use
- Matte finish improves visibility in low-light conditions
Stickers in Mac version are designed to fit specified Apple/MacBook keyboard. Stickers in Windows Universal version are designed to fit almost every keyboard, though they are not perfect fit. Single stickers can be smaller than a key - this is normal. Size of single sticker is 0.47x0.51 in (12x13 mm). Stickers in Windows Custom version are designed to perfectly fit specified laptop keyboard.
Please allow 5-15 business days for this item to ship.