Japanese (Hiragana) transparent keyboard stickers details
Transparent keyboard stickers with Japanese (Hiragana) symbols. Stickers are designed to match the "Japanese" keyboard layouts on Mac and Windows with the Hiragana input settings.
- These transparent stickers will help translators and people using two languages to communicate faster
- You'll get two language layouts on one physical keyboard, which will end guessing where particular letters are placed
- 100% keyboard backlight compatible for the symbols you already have (not the symbols printed on the stickers)
- Easy application and removal
- Vivid, 100% opaque colors, including white
- Personalized position, so you won't cover your existing letters
- Incredible durability. Captions and colors remain intact even after intense use
- Eco-printed using UV LED technology with GREENGUARD Gold Certification (suitable for children and schools)
- Matt finish improves visibility in low-light conditions
Stickers in Mac version are designed to fit specified Apple/MacBook keyboard. Stickers in Windows Universal version are designed to fit almost every keyboard, though they are not perfect fit. Single stickers can be smaller than a key - this is normal. Size of single sticker is 0.47x0.51 in (12x13 mm). Stickers in Windows Custom version are designed to perfectly fit specified laptop keyboard.
Please note that in the first 24-36 hours after applying stickers, they will look slightly "dusty". It's normal and all air bubbles will disappear after some time. It's also super important to apply them carefully, on the clean keyboard using clean hands. Otherwise, any oil or dust will stick to the surface.
Please allow 5-15 business days for this item to ship.