5 Easy Tips to Take Perfect Laptop Keyboard Photo
Sometimes we ask our customers to send photos of their laptop or keyboard for identification/reference. Below you'll find quick tips on how to take these photos so that Keyshorts team is happy and ready to go :^)
- Set up good light conditions - this way we will see your keyboard with all the details.
- Position the camera possibly in the above angle. Thanks to that we'll be able to design your stickers perfectly :)
- Cover all passwords and things you don't want us to see.
- Leave some 'air' around laptop edges.
- When sending the file or attaching it in email, avoid downsizing it. We need to see all details at full resolution.
You may also be interested in...
If you asked me about MacBook cases or iPhone silicone covers 5 years ago, I would probably cry and then say one big fat "noooo"! Why? I had my reasons, mostly because I got my MacBook almost killed by using them, not even counting how many times its life was in serious danger. If you're thinking about getting a MacBook case, make sure to read this article first. Read more
You probably heard of multiple advantages of having your keyboard covered with decorative or specialized keyboard decals. Want to get your first keyboard stickers but still not sure how these work? Then check out these 16 questions (and answers of course) we prepared for you to clear up all doubts! Read more
Ahhh... keyboard stickers versus silicone covers - it's like Mac vs Windows, each side has its own believers and haters. By the headline you already know where we stand - and we do it with a reason. Read more
- I Hated MacBook Cases, Here’s Why I Changed my Mind...
- 16 Questions About Keyboard Stickers You Always Wanted to Ask and One Extra Surprise at the End
- 9 Reasons to Get Keyboard Stickers Instead of Silicone Cover
- How to Remove Keyboard Stickers Like a Pro
- What MacBook Should I Buy for College in 2018?