Sometimes we ask our customers to send photos of their laptop or keyboard for identification/reference. Below you'll find quick tips on how to take these photos so that Keyshorts team is happy and ready to go :^)
- Set up good light conditions - this way we will see your keyboard with all the details.
- Position the camera possibly in the above angle. Thanks to that we'll be able to design your stickers perfectly :)
- Cover all passwords and things you don't want us to see.
- Leave some 'air' around laptop edges.
- When sending the file or attaching it in email, avoid downsizing it. We need to see all details at full resolution.
Share this article with the world: